A better card experience with our updated app.
Ready for an easier way to manage your cards? Our upgraded app provides a better card experience and puts more control, convenience and safety in your hands. From instant card activations to clearer merchant transaction info to robust fraud protections, now you can do even more from one convenient place. Read about these great features below!
Feel more empowered.
Control your cards on your terms.
- Turn your cards on/off at your discretion.
- Know where every card is stored online.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type and transaction type.
- Create travel plan notifications for your financial institution.
- Easily dispute transactions.
Discover more convenience.
Enhanced features enable a smoother user experience.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your cards.
- Easily add cards to digital wallets.
- Access card credentials without needing your physical card.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs without needing your card.
- Activate cards instantly so there's no more waiting on new or replacement cards.
- Apply for and receive a digital card instantly.
- View, manage and redeem rewards.
Find more clarity.
Deeper insights into spending means deeper understanding.
- Gain total transparency into every transaction with clear merchant names.
- Keep track of spending with a glance. View merchant name, logo, exact location on map and contact information.
- Contact merchants directly based on transactions.
- View spend by what, when and where.
Feel more secure.
Use your card confidently with uncompromising fraud protection.
- Report lost or stolen cards in a couple of clicks.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen card.
- Keep in constant communication with your financial institution with two-way fraud alert.
If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking:
- iPhone/Android: Visit your phone’s app store to download our Kearny Bank application
- Mobile Browser: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under Options, select Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Text (SMS) Banking Alerts*: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. From Options, select Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the on-screen instructions.