No goal is too small or too big, but they are all worth saving for.
Whether you’re looking to save for a rainy day or to set your future self up for financial stability, opening a savings account is a smart first step. With the right account, you can earn interest on your balance, allowing your hard-earned funds to grow over time. Plus, take advantage of features such as fee-free withdrawals and low minimum balance requirements, making it easier than ever to get started. Our financial relationship experts will help you save today and build a better tomorrow.
Inspire your kids and the future generation to save with their own interest-bearing account.
- Help your kids learn to save
- APY of 0.30%* and a low initial deposit of $10
- We’ll match their initial deposit of $10, so they can see a return on their savings right away
- Pays for A’s student program
- No monthly service fee
Advantage Money Market
The big advantage of a money market account, with a low minimum balance.
- $25,000 minimum deposit to open account (new money only)
- Earns higher interest when you maintain a daily balance of at least $25,000
- Earn interest on all balances
Relationship Building Money Market
Earn interest and watch your savings grow.
- $15,000 minimum deposit to open an account
- Earn interest on entire balance
- Earn higher interest on average daily balances of at least $15,000 and monthly maintenance fees are waived
- Get an increased rate when combining with a Kearny Bank consumer checking account with direct deposit and when qualifications are met
Health Savings Account
Discover a superior approach to handling the expenses of your High Deductible Health Plan.
- A tax-advantaged account that helps you save for medical expenses while reducing your taxable income as contributions are not subject to federal income tax.