Invest for the long-run, and earn higher interest to boot.
Kearny Bank offers a broad range of longer-term savings tools to maximize interest-earning ability and minimize tax implications. Whether you’re saving for retirement or simply building a better future we have the investment vehicles that will get you there.
Certificates of Deposit
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are one of the safest and most convenient ways to invest with Kearny Bank.
- On a CD, the interest rate is determined in advance and you’re guaranteed to get back what you put in, plus interest once the CD matures.
Gladly pay tomorrow, what you could have been stuck paying today
- If paying less in taxes now is your goal, a Traditional IRA may be right for you.
- Traditional IRAs let you use pre-tax dollars now, to build your principal for greater earnings later.
Take advantage of greater savings, regardless of when (or if) you retire
- While Roth IRA contributions are not tax deductible, they offer additional flexibility beyond a Traditional IRA.
- More people are eligible, couples can contribute more, and you can keep on saving for retirement past the age of 70 ½.
Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
A grade-A way to make tax-free contributions toward education
- With the cost of education ever increasing, parents, grandparents or friends can help lessen the education burden with tax-free contribution to this unique kind of IRA.