Maximize your interest without ever lifting a finger.
The Kearny Insured Liquidity Sweep account allows you to automatically maintain the daily minimum balance of your choice, transferring excess funds into a higher-interest bearing account when they are not needed, at the close of each business day.
Funds are still readily available via check, wire, EFT, or debit card, with full FDIC Insurance coverage up to $50 million per individual tax ID.
Single Source Means That You Only Deal With Kearny Bank
You work exclusively with Kearny Bank when your accounts are linked to an insured liquidity sweep account, eliminating time consuming paper work and record keeping. This exciting program automatically allocates deposits in excess of the $250,000 FDIC Insurance limit per individual tax ID to insured accounts in other participating financial institutions.
- The insured liquidity sweep account is available to individuals, businesses and government entities. Consider the important advantages:
- Expanded levels of FDIC Insurance, up to $50 million per individual tax ID
- Automatic end of day transfer of funds in excess of target balance you set
- Earns a competitive interest rate
- No withdrawal limitations
- Automatically transfers funds to meet daily account balance needs
- Daily balance reporting
- Separate monthly investment account statement
- Download detailed flyer here.
Kearny Insured Liquidity Sweep FAQs
How are banks vetted in the system?
Banks that are deposit taking banks within the program are only considered if they are categorized as “well capitalized” by the FDIC and have no outstanding enforcement actions such as cease and desist orders, particularly as it relates to capital structure. Status is evaluated quarterly.
Have you experienced a bank failure within the program?
How do we know where our money is?
Are there any restrictions or delays to access funds?
What if I already have funds in one or more of the banks in the program?
If we deposit up to the program maximum, is interest posted still insured?
How is interest posted?
How is interest calculated?
Who pays the interest?
Download a fact sheet with all of the FAQ to the bottom.
Start realizing the benefits of the Kearny Insured Liquidity Sweep account, make an appointment today.