Supporting our community by supporting the important work done by you.
The KearnyBank Foundation is dedicated to delivering meaningful support to the organizations that make our communities better.
Through financial grants and the hands-on efforts of our own employees, together we improve the lives of our friends and neighbors throughout the communities we serve.
We sincerely believe it is our duty and responsibility as a corporate citizen to help build a brighter future for us all. Through the KearnyBank Foundation we support the important work done by so many organizations and groups helping the disadvantaged, the young, sick, elderly and more. We help with financial grants but also through the hands-on efforts of many of our employees who are committed to improving lives throughout the areas we serve.
The Foundation focuses on organizations who are:
- Education — Providing literacy, financial literacy, higher education, and youth outreach.
- Housing — Addressing the urgent need for affordable housing, positive neighborhood development and emergency housing.
- Community Betterment (Arts, Culture, Stewardship) — Enhancing our lives through the arts, social programs, local improvements and the understanding of the responsibilities of citizenship.
- Quality of Life — Helping senior citizens, veterans, the disabled or seriously ill including hospice care and end of life family support.
The KearnyBank Foundation considers grant applications only from public charities as defined under the Internal Revenue Code and application regulations. If your organization qualifies and is located in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Morris, Monmouth, Ocean, Passaic or Union counties in New Jersey, or Kings and Richmond counties in New York, we want to hear your story.
Apply online here.
In order to properly assess your program, we’ll need some information. Please provide the following:
- A complete budget for the project or program
- The current annual operating budget of the organization including in-kind services and volunteers
- Current Board of Directors listing business addresses and occupations
- Current audited financial report
- 501(c)(3) determination letter
- Most recent IRS 990 Form
For more information contact:
Working together we can make life better for us all.