More Choices. More value for your business. Earn 3 points for every $1 of purchases in the category you spend the most on: cellular phone services, hotel or airline.1
EARN UP TO 3X UNLIMITED REWARDS
- Earn 1.5 Points for every eligible net $1 you spend
- Earn 3 Points for every $1 of purchases in the category you spend the most on: cellular phone services, hotel or airline
- No caps or limits on the Points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem Points for rewards2
- 20,000 bonus rewards Points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months3, redeemable for $200 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings
Business Cardmember Benefits
Enjoy chip-enhanced acceptance and security, plus many valuable benefits and services including:
- A convenient online expense management tool to help you organize and track your overall spending
- Free employee cards with individual credit limits
- Accumulate employee card rewards points to the business owner's Points total
- See Business Card Features and Benefits for a complete listing of all card benefits
First year free, then $99 Annual Fee
Applicant must be 18 years of age and have a U.S. address and Social Security number.
1 Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn additional points for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels (each, a "Category"). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the "Highest Category") during each billing cycle.
2 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
3 Rewards points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. One-time bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening. One time bonus points are awarded only on Authorized Officer purchases. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account. Monthly net purchase bonus points will be applied after each billing cycle.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., Mastercard® International Incorporated, and American Express. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. American Express® is a federally registered service mark of American Express.