More Choices. More value for your business. Earn 1.5 points monthly for every dollar you spend on eligible net purchases.
More Choices. More value for your business. Earn 1.5 points monthly for every dollar you spend on eligible net purchases.1 There are no cap or limit on the Points you can earn. Choose to redeem your points for cash back, merchandise, travel and gift cards from popular retailers. This card has no annual fee and comes with access to expense management tools and added security benefits.
- Earn 1.5 Points for every eligible net $1 you spend
- No caps or limits on the Points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem Points for rewards2
- 2,500 bonus rewards Points awarded after first purchase3, redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings
Business Card Benefits
Enjoy chip-enhanced acceptance and security, plus many valuable benefits and services including:
- A convenient online expense management tool to help you organize and track your overall spending
- Free employee cards with individual credit limits
- Ability to have earned rewards points from employee card purchases added to the business owner's Points total
- See Business Card Features and Benefits for a complete listing of all card benefits
Applicant must be 18 years of age and have a U.S. address and Social Security number.
1The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
2Rewards Points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. First use bonus Points are awarded only on Authorized Officer purchases. Monthly net purchase bonus Points will be applied each billing cycle.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., Mastercard® International Incorporated, and American Express. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. American Express® is a federally registered service mark of American Express.